Updated 17 June 2020:
As you are aware, Callemonda Lodge remains closed in accordance with COVID-19 restrictions on travel and social distancing mesaures.
The AGM scheduled for May 1st was postponed and will be rescheduled when possible.
Our booking officer is not taking any lodge bookings currently.
The Board met on June 15 to tabulate correspondence with key Government agencies and other lodge directors and discuss minimum requirements to operate under current restrictions. The Board concluded that at this stage, if the lodge is to open, a limit on accommodating 12 to 16 guests at a time is within our constraints operating as a communal environment. Discussions are continuing on the impact on operations and costs. A further meeting is scheduled for June 22nd.
Information regarding the 2020 AGM and future lodge booking availability will be emailed to members as soon as circumstances change.
At this stage the Board advises that the lodge is closed, but we are planning to open on a restricted basis, provided that we can meet government requirements. However, there is no guarantee that even if we manage to open the lodge, that we will be able to remain open. Staying open will rely on many factors, including on members and their guests adhering to the safety and hygiene procedures that the Board wil put in place. Neither can we guarantee that there wil be accommodation available on the days they require.
The annual member subscription of $100 is now due. This year the Board offers members an incentive of a $65 lodge booking credit for subs paid by 1 May 2020. For more details and to make payment online, please navigate to Info/Annual Subscriptions.